Other manufacturers use fold down antennas or heavy ferrite antennas. This solution provides a permanently mounted lightweight carbon fiber encased antenna.
With the vLocML2, the user has a choice between multiple modes of operation. Specifically, the vLocML2 can be a dedicated marker ball locator, a full featured pipe & cable locator, or locate both marker balls and pipes & cables simultaneously.
The color display indicates the marker type, and is identified by both a colored ICON and a number - the response is indicated by a large animated circular ball.
- Location of passive EMS style markers used by utilities to mark underground assets
- Color coded signal strength indication
- Dedicated line locate mode
- Dedicated marker locate mode
- Simultaneous line and marker locate mode
vLoc Series 2 Brochure
vLoc ML2 Datasheet
vLoc ML2 User Handbook
vLocML2 Components & Accessories: